Sunday, January 17, 2010

BAck to the post!!!! .. .ya i am back

Finally, i can get back to blog about things that i have been doing for my holidays. Things have been doing great in 2010 and i don't think i will get things which are better than for the time being in my life. So, first of all, let's talk about the pimple. i hope u guys are familiar with that word. yea pimple or ace whatever u call it. Those freaking little shitty disgusting things are on my face. I can't imagine just right after the new year, those freaking shit popped up on my left face. Only on my left and this time is the worst that i have ever experienced in my life. I aint' saying my face is flawless skin. I admit i used to have pimples on my face. Everyone has pimples and everyone is not happy with that. Yep, i am one of them and i can't believe i would have such pimples more than 10 just in 1 day. Can you imagine how would i feel every time i look at the mirror. I tried everything that i could to get rid of them but it turned out worse and worse. So, i needed to see the doctor and got the appointment. BUt then again, she was useless and dind't do anything beside asking me to take the pill that i have been taking. SO what the heck is the point of seeing her. but now, it's better . ..gosh so finally i can relieve .. and i just have to wait a few more days to get rid of them completely.

No comments: